I start my first day of my junior year of college today. Kaylee did on Monday. Some people don’t start till next week. Back to school is a chaotic time that won’t probably settle down for a week or two. I hope you can take some time off for yourself and center yourself. To achieve this inner peace, I’ve compiled a list of my hopes for your semester to mediate over.
- May your classes be heavily curved and your test average above average.
- May your professors avoid scheduling exams for days you already have exams.
- May you wash your hair on a regular basis and not go for the greasy Harry Styles bun.
- May you wear real pants at least one day a week.
- May you sit next to the cute person in your class and talk to them.
- May your group project members actually do something.
- May you have friends in every single class.
- May you wear a real bra at least once a week.
- May you not suffer the dreaded back sweat of summer days.
- May your Chaco tan be glorious and ridiculously embarrassing at the same time.
- May your business heels not give you any blisters.
- May your $50 planner actually be used all year long.
- May your date to formal not suck.
- May your textbooks not be the newest edition that came out THIS year.
- May your professors hold office hours not during your classes.
What would you add to our list of meditations?
HAGS (have a great semester)!