Today, for What I Eat Wednesday, I have another easy healthy recipe. Brussels Sprouts have quickly become one of my favorite vegetables to eat because they are so easy to cook. This recipe is the easiest thing ever because you can prepare them and throw them in the oven with a timer. I honestly don’t even know if this can be considered a recipe. It’s the perfect snack or side and seems like you put in real effort.
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce (or alternative), to taste
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder, to taste
- Slap Ya Mama (or other Cajun seasoning), to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut the ends of the Brussels Sprouts chop in half.
- Throw everything into a mixing bowl until evenly coated.
- Put in an oven safe dish and leave until crispy, about 30 mins.
- To reheat, warm in pan or oven.