It’s Wednesday, so I’m going to talk about food instead of thinking how long this week is. It’s almost Super Bowl Sunday, which means football! Also, it means the Puppy Bowl, drinking all day, and snack. Regardless of which team you support, everyone can support hella snacks and dips. Today, I have another so-simple-why-is-this-a-recipe recipe. I like to call this recipe one package corn dip because it requires exactly one package of every ingredient, so there’s virtually no weird residual ingredients. I, also, call this the Kerlin Corp Dip because I was introduced to this by my wonderful friends, the Kerlin twins. If you want some healthier options, check this and this out.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar, 1/2 divided use
- 4oz canned green chiles
- 8 oz frozen corn
- Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Heat cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl for 20 seconds.
- Combine cream cheese, green chiles, frozen corn, 1/2 cup cheddar, and Slap Ya Mama to taste.
- Put into a oven safe dish and top with remaining cheddar.
- Regardless of oven temperature, put into oven for 15 minutes. Remove when bubbly.
- Cool for 5 minutes and serve.
Who are you supporting? What’s your favorite Super Bowl snack?